Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Early look at some Cool Globes

Me with my siblings, my mom and her close friend, Cool Globes founder Wendy Abrams
In case anyone didn't know, Cool Globes is coming to Boston this summer.  Today I went to a warehouse to look at some of the globes which have arrived from Amsterdam.  They looked great and if going to see them is not on your calender then you should put it on. Cool Globes will be open to the public from August 15th to September 30th, 2013 at the Boston Common. I for one can't wait! -Liam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam,

    How exciting! All those CoolGlobes in one place must have been amazing to see. I'm looking forward to attending this summer.
    The Blog is interesting. I'm learning a lot about how to help our earth home.

    Happy Blogging,
    Mrs. Chase

    ReplyDelete